WELL PROVEN RQ-30 DISCHARGE MEASUREMENT WITH DATA LOGGER AND DATA TRANSMISSION IN COMPACT HOUSING
The RQ-30 ADMS is an all-in-one discharge measurement System. It contains the non-contact flow velocity and water level sensors of the RQ- 30 and applies the same algorithms and model to calculate the discharge in the RQ-30 sensor.
The rechargeable batteries allow autonomous operation for several month and the integrated charge controller provides for an easy connection of a solar panel. The integrated data logger of the RQ-30 ADMS offers wireless 2-way data communication. The 2-way communication makes it possible to remotely access the sensor and data logger anytime from anywhere.
Notifications by E-mail and SMS are a standard feature of the RQ-30 ADMS. Optionally, the RQ-30 ADMS can be equipped with a SOMMER Time laps camera for visual surveillance of the monitoring site.
- Automatic discharge calculation based on hydraulic model with multiple k-factors.
- Sensor self check with status and error output.
- AI-based machine learning for compensation of envir- onmental influences and early detection of errors.
- 3-point velocity calibration certificate.
- Discharge calculation inside the RQ-30 ADMS.
- Water level and velocity sensor combined in one weather and vandalism proof housing.
- Protection class IP 66
- Battery 24 Ah / 12 V
- Recommended solar panel (for mid-latitude) 20 W
- Power consumption active operation 150 mA, standby 3 mA (total system)
- Operating temperature - 20° ... 60° C
- Total weight 19.5 kg
- Mischellaneous over voltage protection, reverse power protection, lightning protection
- Measuring range 0 ... 15 m standard version / 0 ... 35 m extended version
- Resolution 1 mm
- Accuracy +/- 2 mm
- Radar frequency 26 GHz (K-Band)
- Radar opening angle 10°
- Measuring range 0.08 ... 16 m/s (depening on flow conditions)
- Accuracy +/- 0.01 m/s; +/- 1 % FS
- Resolution 1 mm/s
- Direction recognition +/-
- Measurement duration 5 ... 240 sec.
- Measurment interval 8 sec. ... 5h
- Measuring frequency 24 GHz (K-Band)
- Radar opening angle 12°
- Distance to water surface 0.50 ... 35 m
- Supported networks quad band EGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz networks
- Transmission power class 4 (2W) with 850 / 900 MHz; class 1 (1W) with 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 2G/3G/4G up to 14.4 kbps (transparent) and 9.6 kbps (non-transparent)
- Data transfer FTP server or HTTP server
- MDS server: package including database, station- /user management and data visualisation via web browser
- Storage up to 500,000 values
- Data readout remotely
DISCHARGE RADAR RQ-30 ADMS
- Brand: Sommer Messtechnik
- Product Code: RQ-30 ADMS
- Availability: 10-15 Days