The PQA7000 is an All-in-one Power Quality Analyzer capturing Time-domain, frequency- domain data as well as Transients and Disturbances.
- Portable power quality meter
- Intel® Quad Core Processor, 4GB RAM
- 32GB eMMC, 1x USB 256GB internal for data storage
- 2x USB, 1x Ethernet, WiFi
- 7 inch TFT LCD, Power supply : +9~+30VDC
- 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system
- Li-ion battery 75Wh
- Resolution: 24bits, sampling rate 48kS/s per channel
- 4x voltage inputs up to +/-1,600V (6kV isolation channel-earth) 5x current inputs (current clamp/Rogowski)
- 1xCAN bus, 1xRS-485, 4bits digital input
The majority of connector pins for measurements are located on the top side and right side. The PQA7000 offers 5 banana plugs for voltage connection (L1, L2, L3, N and PE) and 5 connectors for current measurement. An additional Multi-connector allows capturing further signals via DI and bus systems.
The device has banana connectors on its top side for measuring 4 Voltage input signals up to 1600V. All the channels are differential inputs and have a common isolation to GND.
For current measurement via sensors, 5 LEMO connectors are placed on the right top side of the device.
These input connectors support many different kinds of sensors including TEDS - sensors. Please refer to the “Neo Technical Reference Manual” for detailed information.
- The digital input is isolated and can measure up to +50 VDC with programmable Schmitt trigger levels.
- CAN interface with selectable termination
- RS485 interface
The Computer interfaces are located on the left top side
One 1GB Ethernet interface, two USB3.0, one USB2.0 interfaces.
Scope of delivery
Carrying case, 5x banana cables 4mm / length 3m power supply, touch input pen, user manual
- Brand: Neo Messtechnik
- Product Code: PQA7000
- Availability: 10-15 Days