SENSORS TO MEASURE SOLAR RADIATION
The global radiation is the total sun radiation which irradiates on the earth. It is compiled of direct sun radiation and indirect radiation which shines through clouds, water- and dust particles (diffuse or sky radiation). It comprises a spectral area from 200 until more than 3000nm. Diverse sensors can be applied for radiation measurement according to the meteorological and climatological needs.
PYRANOMETER DK-RM 1
Pyranometer for easy application to determine global radiation in short-wave range, for use with data loggers, control and regulatory systems.
- Measuring element/-principle Si-photodiode
- Measuring range 0 ... 1250 W/m²; nonlinearity: ±3 %
- Spectral range 0.3 ... 1.1 µm
- Operating temperature -30 °C ... +60 °C
- Output 0 ... 100 mV
- Protection IP 65
- Dimensions 59 x 68 x 65 mm (wxhxd)
NET RADIOMETER CNR4
Net radiometer for most precise and reliable measurement of short-wave and long-wave radiation. It is used to determine direct and reflexive radiation. Further functions are: radiation balance, albedo, temperature of the atmosphere, temperature of the ground.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Short-wave and long-wave measurement
- High reliability and accuracy
- Very low maintenance needed
- Option with heating
- Brand: Sommer Messtechnik
- Product Code: Pyranometer
- Availability: 10-15 Days